I'm Allison and I'm a designer, developer, strategist, dachshund mom, knitter, Ravenclaw, The West Wing fanatic, and amatuer half marathoner. You probably need at least a few of those things in your life, so I'm glad you found me!
I believe the relationship between a creative and a client should be more than a transaction; the best work comes from not just knowing what someone wants, but why they want it. I get to know a client's goals beyond a business plan, their needs beyond a deliverable list. And because I work in everything — websites, digital, social, print, publications, content, and beyond — I plan from the start how all of these pieces work together for a consistent and robust presence where you need to be.
Additional document layouts (Syracuse University School of Education, 2016-2017):
Strategy & Research
- Technical Manager | Life's Library Book Club (DFTBA/Complexly)
- Marketing & Communications Specialist | Syracuse University School of Education (Syracuse, NY)
Community Leadership and Volunteering
- Moderator and Community Leader/Technical Committee | Tuataria
- Volunteer Crisis Counselor | Crisis Text Line
- M.S. Communications | Specialization: Advertising
S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, Syracuse University | Syracuse, NY
- B.S. Digital Arts & Sciences | Minors: Digitally Mediated Communications; Mathematics
Clarkson University | Potsdam, NY
- Tools: Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere); Google Drive App; Hootsuite social management/native platform analytics incl. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram; Wordpress CMS and Theme Development.